TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read as these conditions apply at all times.
In the event of bad weather the centre may be closed and experiences cancelled. If the weather is bad please ring to check that we are open and that your experience is going ahead. We always aim to rearrange cancelled experiences as soon as possible.
1. All hands-on experiences are by appointment only.
2. Being a busy centre please allow plenty of time to book in your voucher, especially during good weather.
3. We respectfully ask for full payment at the time of booking.
4. Once the booking/voucher and payment have been received, the booking is considered 'firm'. If however, for some extenuating reason, the date needs to be changed, the voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of your purchase. We require at least two days notice of any changes.
5. Unfortunately, we do not give refunds for vouchers once purchased. Anyone who decides not to turn up on the day will not be offered an alternative date without further payment in full.
6. If your voucher expires before use, it can be extended for six months at a cost of £30. We will NOT extend vouchers for free.
7. We do run courses and experience days when light showers are forecast. However we do reserve the right to re-arrange your day in the event of adverse weather conditions. Please ring the centre 48 hours before your booking to ensure it is going ahead.
8. All experience days run from 10.15 am until 4.00pm. We have a cafe/snack bar on site, and only food/drink purchased on the premises may be consumed here.
9. Please come appropriately dressed. In the cooler months please bring layers (our falconry shed can be a little on the chilly side!), a waterproof jacket and suitable footwear - either wellies or walking boots. In the warmer months, shorts and t-shirts are fine but again suitable footwear is required.
10. All children visiting the centre are the sole responsibility of their parents.
11. As much as we love them, dogs are unfortunately not allowed at the centre unless permission has been obtained beforehand.
12. It is your responsibility to ring and check that your experience is still going ahead.
13. We are fully insured for public liability.
From time to time we will offer special offers, this could be for Christmas Vouchers or other promotional events we hold, please check out the offers page on a regular basis so you dont miss out !
Address: Yarak Birds Of Prey
Langford, Nr Cullompton
Devon EX15 1RG
April - October 10am to 5pm,
Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
November - March 10am - 4pm
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday